The John Butler Primary College community believes a dress code:
Students must wear their uniform appropriately to and from school.
|• Short-sleeved or long-sleeved polo shirt with the JBPC logo.
• Jumper and/or jacket with the JBPC logo (if required for warmth).
• A dress may be worn if a student so chooses
• Jumpers and jackets that are not listed as school uniform will not be permitted.
|• Navy school shorts or skorts.
* Must be block navy and in a drill/rugger school-short design. No bicycle shorts are permitted. No shorts with stripes, patterns and/or sports or other logos are permitted.
• Navy track suit pants.
* Must be block navy. No leggings are permitted. No track pants with stripes, patterns and/or other logos are permitted.
|• Navy bucket hat (preferably with the JBPC logo).
* Must be block navy. No caps are permitted as they do not provide adequate sun protection. No hats with stripes, patterns and/or sports or other logos are permitted.
• John Butler Primary College has a "no hat, no play" policy in order to ensure the health and wellbeing of all students.
|• Sneakers (it is preferred if bright colours are avoided). Sneakers are required as they are the most appropriate form of footwear to fully participate safely in all aspects of school life.
|Faction and lnterschool Shirts
|• Faction shirts are available for purchase and can be worn on the days students have Physical Education Lessons and Sports Events (e.g., Faction Carnivals).
• lnterschool shirts are provided to students participating in interschool events for the event only. All shirts must be returned to the school after the event is completed.
John Butler Primary College has a strict ‘No Hat No Play’ policy. Purchase of the surf hat with logo is preferred.
Appropriate covered footwear, ie no thongs, ugg boots, massage sandals or surf sandals.