Parent Assistance

John Butler Primary College

Parent Assistance

Parent assistance in classrooms and with college activities is always very welcome.


Contact your child’s classroom teacher or watch for notes in the college newsletter asking for assistance with special school events.


Parents working with children in the classroom are required to complete a Department of Education Confidential Declaration, which is available for download below or from the college office. In some cases there may be a need to obtain a Working With Children declaration. Information on these requirements is also available from the college office.

Realise your full potential at JBPC.