At John Butler Primary College, we believe:
1. Positive and productive relationships are at the core of successful learning. We build foundations of mutual respect, trust and understanding.
2. Every child belongs. We welcome each of our families into a supportive,
inclusive and culturally responsive learning environment to allow every child to thrive.
3. In inspiring the pursuit of life-long learning and academic achievement. We have a growth mindset and an engaging culture of ongoing learning and
4. A whole-college, connected and collaborative approach to the delivery of
curriculum and pedagogical practices supports successful students.
5. Every child is on their own learning journey. We tailor teaching to ensure every child is supported to achieve their personal best.
6. Social and emotional learning is as important as academic achievement. We model and teach to ensure students have the emotional regulation, resilience and social competencies required for positive relationships, mental health and wellbeing and for a genuine regard for the health and wellbeing of others.
7. Great leaders help other people grow. We build student, staff and community leaders to support the development of empowered, responsible, and active citizens.